Configuration: 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
Every box contains the following:
- 5 Autographs (at least TWO on-card)
- 1 Parallel
- 2 ROY Contenders
- 2 Draft Class
- 2 Rookie Roll Call
- 2 Legendary Contenders
- 6 Super Bowl Tickets
- 2 Other Insert/Parallels
Look for the following CASE HITS:
Six off the following on-card autographs; Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Ryan Mathews, Jahvid Best, Dez Bryant, C.J. Spiller, Dexter McCluster, Demaryius Thomas, Mike Williams, Ndamukong Suh, Golden Tate, Jimmy Clausen or Colt McCoy.
All RPS Rookie Tickets and Rookie Ink will feature on-card autographs!
- On-card RPS Rookie Ticket featuring Sam Bradford, C.J. Spiller, Demaryius Thomas, Tim Tebow, Ryan Mathews, Dez Bryant, Jimmy Claussen, Jahvid Best, Mike Williams, Colt McCoy & Dexter McCluster.
- On-card Rookie Ink featuring Sam Bradford, C.J. Spiller, Demaryius Thomas, Tim Tebow, Ryan Mathews, Dez Bryant, Jimmy Claussen, Jahvid Best, Mike Williams, Colt McCoy & Dexter McCluster.
- Draft Class Dual Signatures of Sam Bradford/Tim Tebow, C.J. Spiller/Ryan Mathews, Demaryius Thomas/Dez Bryant, Ndamukong Suh/Jahvid Best.
- NFL Ink Quad Signatures featuring Drew Brees/Peyton Manning/Brett Favre/Tom Brady, Matthew Stafford/Sam Bradford/Mark Sanchez/Tim Tebow, Tony Romo/Aaron Rodgers/Brett Favre/Drew Brees, Tom/Peyton Manning/Ben Roethlisberger/Philip Rivers.
* Watch for Rookie Ticket Printing Plates *
- Super Bowl Tickets featuring Bart Starr, Joe Namath, Len Dawson, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Steve Young, Terrell Davis, John Elway, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger and Drew Brees.
Playoff Contenders has long been the gold standard for NFL Rookie Cards!
In 2010, that phrase takes on a most literal meaning with the pioneering introduction of The Golden Ticket, the industry's first 14-karat solid-gold trading card.
24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack