Configuration: 18 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
* Racing Cuts - Cut signature cards from many of NASCAR's greatest drivers.
* Legend Autographs
* An autograph or race-used memorabilia card in every 6-pack mini-box.
* Press Pass Plates - Actual plates used to print the cards.
* Numbered base card parallels in every pack.
* 50-card base set with unique historical photography - five levels of parallels(sequentially numbered).
Historic Cut Signatures
* Racing Cuts - Introduced in 2005, this popular cut signatures program features rare signatures of NASCAR's most well known heroes including: Lee Petty, Tiny Lund, Davey Allison, Tim Richmond, and more.
Race-Used Memorabilia - Combined odds for race-used memorabilia cards is 1:9 packs.
* "Racing Artifacts" Legends Series - Press Pass delivers an all new series of race-used memorabilia cards showcasing some of the greatest drivers in NASCAR history. These will be the first race-used memorabilia cards ever made for the majority of these drivers. The star studded line-up includes: Alan Kulwicki's 1989 #7 Zerex race-used firesuit, David Pearson's 1986 Chattanooga Chew race-used firesuit, Dale Earnhardt's renowned #3 GM Goodwrench race-used firesuit, Bobby Allison's sheet metal from the #12 Norris Industries car he drove to victory in the 1978 Daytona 500, Benny Parsons' race-used sheet metal from his #35 Folger's car he drove for Rick Hendrick in 1987, and Tim Richmond's race-used firesuit and gloves from the mid-1980's when he was driving the #27 Old Milwaukee car for owner Raymond Beadle. Also look for a rare numbered to 25 patch version for all firesuit cards.
* Champion Threads - A unique memorabilia series that features race-used firesuit cards of current NASCAR champions including Dale Jarrett, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Kurt Busch, Matt Kenseth, Bobby Labonte, and Terry Labonte. Look for bronze, silver, and gold editions for all Championship Threads cards. Also look for a rare numbered to 25 patch version for all firesuit cards.
* Champion Threads & Treads - A unique memorabilia series that features race-used firesuit and tire cards of current NASCAR champions including Dale Jarrett, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Kurt Busch, Matt Kenseth, Bobby Labonte, and Terry Labonte. Look for bronze, silver, and gold editions for all Champion Threads & Treads cards.
* Triple Threads - A limited edition memorabilia cards pairing together for the first time race-used firesuits, gloves, and shoes on one card from many of NASCAR's hottest stars including Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, and Kasey Kahne.
* Legends Autographs - Unique autograph program found only in 2006 Press Pass Legends featuring signatures from a select group of NASCAR's pioneers and current stars, with multiple levels to collect. 1:18 packs.
Newly Added Cut Signatures!!
Racing Cuts-Cut Signatures
* Dale Earnhardt Sr. (#'d to 3)
* Alan Kulwicki (1 of 1)
Racing Artifacts-Race Used Firesuits
4 #'d levels all 399 or less
* Davey Allison
* Buddy Baker
* Tiny Lund
* Rusty Wallace
* Cale Yarborough
Racing Artifacts-Event-Used Hat
#'d to 99
* Richard Petty
* Press Pass Plates - The actual press plates used to create 2006 Press Pass Legends. Only four plates made for each card.
* Memorable Moments - 16 embossed holofoil and foil cards that take a look back at events that helped shape NASCAR history at four Carolina tracks rich in NASCAR history (Charlotte, Darlington, North Wilkesboro, and Rockingham). Inserted 1:12 packs.
* Heritage - 15-card embossed foil insert that showcases NASCAR's top-9 all-time winners and three current NASCAR stars that have the best chance to join this elite group of drivers in their career. Also look for three special cards featuring the only father/son combinations to have captured the checkered flag in NASCAR's premier race, the Daytona 500. Inserted 1:18 packs.
* Signature Series - Previously unreleased autographed memorabilia cards from Dale Jr. and Tony Stewart. Sequentially numbered to each driver's door number.
* Base Card Parallels - Five numbered parallels: Blue - numbered to 1999 with silver and blue foil stamping; Bronze - numbered to 799 with silver and bronze foil stamping; Gold - numbered to 299 with silver and gold foil stamping; Holo - numbered to 99 with silver and holofoil stamping; Solo - rare 1 of 1 card featuring green foil stamping.
* 50the Anniversary Contest Card - Win a 25"x39" lithograph signed by 34 of NASCAR's 50 greatest drivers. Inserted 1:18 packs.